Information for home sellers and how I can help
Thinking about selling your home in San Diego County? Choose us, its the simple choice. My team and I sell homes considerably faster and for more money than our competition. According to statistics at the National Association of Realtors, 9 out of 10 buyers start their search for homes on the Internet. Alongside traditional methods, we use an innovative marketing strategy designed to target the savvy home buyers of today by building custom property websites where needed, implementing social media and SEO, building and creating promotional YouTube videos to maximize exposure. When you are ready to sell your home, allow me to demonstrate how we are different.
Global Internet Exposure
When you list your home with us, we advertise your home on the Sandicor MLS, the local MLS. All the information about your home (i.e. room count, size, lot size etc) are pulled from the assessors information.
In additional to the Multiple Listing Service,we advertise your property through ListHub, a service that sends information to 800 other real estate related websites. Realtor.com is the #1 real estate website for page views and time spent searching for homes.
Put yourself in a buyer’s shoes. Your realtor sends you a market update and half the properties have photos, while half do not. Which houses do you look at first? To sell your home, you must think like a potential buyer. Our professional photographers use state-of-the-art cameras to take hi-res, high-quality photos which we upload to the MLS, your single property webpage and other marketing mediums. Local statistics have found that the more photos a listing had online, the faster it sold and the closer it sold to list price.
3-D Virtual Tours
- More than 85% of the internet users in the United States viewed online video content in September 2012 alone.
- Some 46% of people say they’d be more likely to seek out information about a product or service after seeing it in an online video.
- Video is now the sixth most popular content marketing tactic,as 70% of B2B marketers use some form of online video with their overall strategies.
- YouTube averages 4 billion hits each day and 136 million unique viewers per month.
Internet video is not going to replace agents, but agents who want to stay current and on top of their game need to harness the power of the internet and rich media marketing tools as part of their real estate marketing campaigns.
- Almost 56% of consumer web traffic is video. •75% of online video viewers have interacted with an online video ad in the past month.
- More than 61% of B2B marketers leverage YouTube to extend the reach of their messaging and brands.
- Nearly 148 million Americans watch online video content every single day.
Sources: Nielsen, Nielsen Wire, Pew Research, Unruly, NAR, Business Wire, and RealEstateSites.com.
That being said, we want your video in San Diego County home to be one of those viewed. We know that this marketing is essential if you want to get maximum exposure for your San Diego County home.
Custom Sign Usage
According to the National Association of Realtors’ Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers, 15% of buyers first learned
about the home they purchased from the “For Sale” sign. Our eye-popping, custom signs are easily spotted when driving by! In contrast to other brokers who only supply their office phone number on their signs, ShannonAnderson.com signs showcase the direct phone number of the listing agent, me, who is ultimately the best person to answer questions about your home or schedule a private showing!
Social Media & Networking
We all know what a monster social media has become. Sites such as Facebook and Twitter are some of the most powerful marketing tools at our disposal. We know we cannot afford to neglect this opportunity. With updates to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and our blog, as well as a video uploaded to our YouTube Channel, we are reaching the buyers of today, in real time, with dynamic information on new listings, real estate market information, and advice on other real estate related topics.
Of course, traditional methods of marketing will always be valuable tools for reaching potential buyers. Putting a colorful snapshot your home directly in the hands of buyers makes them an immediately active audience. Our color brochures include photos, floor plans, and any other pertinent details specific to your home. Our Just Listed cards are customized with an image of your home and the unique specifics about your home.
The Finishing Touches
Marketing your property means really inviting potential buyers in and making them feel at home. Staging, Open Houses, and Brokers Opens are all important methods for maximizing the return on your investment. According to Trulia, listings that are staged and priced competitively sell, at a minimum, 50% faster than non-staged properties. By showcasing the property in its best possible light, it is automatically assumed that the property has been well taken care of. Our Accredited Staging Professionals can ready your home for photos and showings in no time!
Open Houses and Brokers Opens drum up excitement for your listing. They are conventional real estate marketing tools and are an important way to further increase the buyer audience for your property.
Why choose to list with me?
When you’re looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you’ve come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you’ll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage – Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising – Since the lion’s share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You’ll gain access to placement on Google, MSNBC, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns – It’s important to “work the network.” We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch – Of course, technology alone won’t sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won’t have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
5. Contact me today to get a FREE Home Valuation.